King of Pop
15:34•2009年7月7日星期二

[ You're not alone]

That you are not alone
I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone
[Heal the word]
Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make it a better place
For you and for me
[Man in the mirror
That's why I want you to know
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself,
and then make a change
(Na na na, na na na, na na, na nah)
一个英雄走了
下一个英雄何时再来
你把自己推到音乐的颠峰
多少人
多少英雄豪杰
难越你的高度
历史将永远记着在世界音乐史上有
KING OF POP
Michael Jackson
一个人的魅力不在生命的长短,而在于他留在人们心中的高度!
Michael jackson没有死,他的音乐全世界依旧在听,他的奇迹无人可替...

Mirotic

0

大名: 柔琪
小名: Roti
生日: 7-2-1994
msn: j-jie_club@hotmail.com
悄悄的 我走了
正如我悄悄地来
我挥一挥衣袖
不带走 一片云彩。


Crazy Love

莞語倩言官方後援會
海贼王论坛
大马神起之家
周杰伦官方网
ALVIN 钟健桦 健造神桦 后援会

You're My Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wrong number

internet tracking statistics
Nutrisystem Diet

Rainbow

─═?katherine
─═?peiimn
─═?yongling
─═?huinee
─═?xiang
─═?wanyong
─═?hamster
─═?99
─═?Elyn
─═?yenhoung
─═?cheeying
─═?xueyi
─═?puay jing
─═?lushi
─═?zhixin
─═?chingwei
─═?jasmin
─═?yisher
─═?cindy
─═?renhui
─═?angie
─═?sk cake
─═?Leoclub

Hey!

Paradise

十月 2008 十一月 2008 十二月 2008 一月 2009 二月 2009 三月 2009 四月 2009 五月 2009 六月 2009 七月 2009 八月 2009 九月 2009 十月 2009 十一月 2009 十二月 2009 一月 2010 二月 2010 三月 2010 六月 2010

Forgotten Season